Monday 3 February 2014

a haunted house of my very own


Lately I've been fantisizing about obtaining my very own space. I'm kind of living in limbo right now,as my internship is only temporary until I go back to school. And when I'm in school I shan't be making enough money to afford my own place. So my current living arrangement is a temporary one, although I'm very fortunate to have a roof over my head and a bed.

That being said I can't wait until I get to move out and decorate my own place. Black sheer curtains, black pillows, black blankets, black furniture.... Pumpkins and cute bats and fancy artwork and thrifted furniture and re-purposed items. I really can't wait.
One more year... and then I can find a more permanent job and hopefully a place of my own. Growing up isn't sooo bad.

Listening to - "Buried Within" - by Bella Morte

No comments:

Post a Comment