Thursday 16 October 2014

Costume Idea



I'm not sure what I'll be for Halloween this year. I'm not even sure if I'm going to dress up and go out...

But I do have the sudden desire to craft and make sparkly crowns and beaded capes. So I think I'll start making an evil ice queen costume. Maybe I'll buy fangs and be an ice vampire.
So this weekend I will be making a trip to the craft store to buy paint and sparkles and rhinestones.

What are you going to be for Halloween? Any plans, are you going out?

Cheers,
Twiggy


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, I hope you do it and don't forget to take some pictures! I love the whole all white "ice goth" type look but I always forget how much I stress about spilling things on white clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice queen sounds like heaven, I want to one of those all the time.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete