Friday 20 June 2014

Freedom! and also picnics.

School is finally over. Well the summer course is done at least. One more full year of university and then I get to be a "real adult."

But for now I have some time to relax and work and pursue some of my own interests. And also go camping.

To celebrate the summer solstice, the end of school, and the warm weather than has finally arrived I 've decide to go on a picnic tomorrow. At the beach. Sooooo goth, right?



Hula hoops and picnic baskets are also a must. I'm looking forward to it. I love being outside when the weather is nice. I don't mind the sun, but it's not my favorite thing. So I'll also be bringing a parasol, and loads of sun screen.

Do you guys have anything you love to do in the summer that is far from goth?



Twiggy
Listening to: "Bernadette" - IAMX

4 comments:

  1. what? picnics and the beach are totally goth. especially at night! I love love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think :) I really must do more night time picnics.

      Delete
  2. I love walking by the river under the trees. As long as I don't get too much sun I am ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tthat sounds lovely. I love when it's warm outside and slightly overcast. I don't get to much sun and can still go for walks and enjoy the warmth.

      Delete