Monday 3 March 2014

Steampunk Gala

Bought my bicket(s) today !

And this is what I wore today. 




Bought my bicket(s) today for the Annual Steampunk Gala! (Ticket buttons= bickets)

I'm excited, I haven't been to a formal event like this in a long time, dressing up in fancy attire for a night of dancing and fun with friends will be great fun. There will be live music, carnival style acts, local artists and a costume contest.If you are into steampunk nerdery and would like to check it out you can buy tickets at Compact Music and the Comic Book shop (both on Bank street.) The gala is on April, 5, 2014.

Or check out this link to the Facebook page if you'd like to know more:
https://www.facebook.com/events/195224427341550/?fref=ts



Listening to: "We become our own wolves" - Rae Spoon
Twiggy


1 comment:

  1. Ah, so jealous! I love Steampunk! I wish I could go to all the events all around the world!

    ReplyDelete